With 20 years of experience in developing PDF solutions, Adobe Acrobat plug-ins and Adobe PDF Library based applications on Windows and Mac OS, I can provide the experience that your projects deserve.
I am an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) for Acrobat 8, 9, X and XI – my credentials are available upon request.
In addition to using Acrobat products, I’ve also used a number of third party frameworks and libraries to create applications that create, modify or process PDF documents.
Here are a few of the things that I can do for you:
- Create custom dynamic stamps not only for Adobe Acrobat and the free Adobe Reader, but also for other compatible systems like Tracker-Software’s PDF-XChange Editor or BlueBeam Revu
- Import data from a PDF form into MS Excel of MS Access
- Export data from MS Excel or MS Access into a PDF form
- Merging or stamping PDF files without the use of Adobe Acrobat
- Create custom plug-ins for Adobe Acrobat to add functionality to Acrobat
If there is anything else you want to do with Adobe Acrobat or the PDF file format, please feel free to contact me to discuss your project.
In addition to developing for and with Adobe Acrobat and the PDF format, I also develop script based applications for Adobe InDesign to e.g. automate document creation or modification.
If you have any software development needs around Adobe Acrobat, PDF or Adobe InDesign, please get in touch with me.